Hi there, Saturday morning of a long weekend and I am catching up on correspondence. It is a stunning morning, really lovely. I realised you ahve not seen me for many months, so attach a coporate photo, taken in Februday this year. As far as photos go, I do not mind this one. I am wearing a suit that I bought in Sydney more than 10 years ago... still gets many comments!It's been a topsy turvy week or two as I contemplate my next move. Honestly, I did not plan it this way and probably indicative of my restlessness here in the UK. Even so, I do feel a lot calmer than before and have decided this weekend not to think about anything, but just enjoy the surrounds. I will probably go and visit Cathy over the weekend. Now off for a run in the nearby fields and perhaps attack my garden later today.
love, emma
No comments:
Post a Comment